FREE Seminar: How to Avoid and Solve IRS Problems
The law firm that I am a member of, The Greene Law Firm, P.A., is putting on a free seminar to discuss ways you can avoid IRS problems and let you know about your rights in case you find yourself in the midst of IRS problems. The IRS wants you to believe you have only one option when it comes to the taxes you owe: pay them in full immediately. Of course, this would include all of the penalties and interest. That is simply not the case. This free seminar will let you in on your rights as a taxpayer and give you some tax saving (and penalty saving) tips should you find yourself in a mess with the IRS.
Here are the seminar details:
- When? 2 Sessions: Thursday, March 19, 2009 or Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 7 pm
- Where? The Buck Mickel Center, Greenville Technical College
- How to RSVP: Online or by Telephone (1-800-216-1116)
You will also learn 5 Tax Secrets that will Save you Money:
- Why it is important to file all of your tax returns, even if you cannot afford to pay the tax
- How to keep from paying IRS penalties
- Why you should always pay your company’s payroll taxes on time
- How to avoid IRS audits and if audited, how to end it quickly
- How to pay less taxes utilizing an offer in compromise
If you would like to attend one of the free seminars, you can visit the online RSVP page here.